what you need:
275g frozen peas
2 garlic cloves, crushed
150ml hot vegetable stock
75g watercress, roughly chopped
75g low fat soft cheese
25g fresh grated parmesan
freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Cook pasta for 7 minutes then add 100g of the peas. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
2. Meanwhile, place the rest of the peas in a medium , lidded saucepan with the crushed garlic and stock and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
3. Pile in the watercress, cover again and cook for 2 minutes until wilted.
4. Stir in the soft cheese.
5. Transfer to a liquidiser or use a hand blender and blend to a smooth sauce.
6. Drain the pasta and peas and toss with the sauce and grated cheese, plus plenty of black pepper. Serve immediately in warm bowls.
Serves: 4 l Takes: 15 mins